In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the kidneys are the powerhouse of vitality. Low "Kidney Xi" means that the body may be generally deficient, worn down, and lacking health.
When we consider the physiologic role of the kidneys in filtering the blood, the body's life energy, the importance of kidney energetics becomes clear.
In the psycho spiritual world, the kidneys represent stress and control - the universal issues for mankind.
The bladder and urinary system, parts more vulnerable to acute ailment, represent blame, manipulation, and being "pissed off!"
In today's Wisdom Wednesday, we explore these deeper topics to gain insight into how we can harmonize and heal the subtle body in support of general health and wellbeing.
Some highlights from today's WW episode on Kidney Energy...
Links to some more good stuff
- Get weekly Meal Guides: https://www.alter.health/meal-guides
- Stay connected on Telegram: https://t.me/alterhealth
- Cleanse with Us during the next Alter Health Cleanse: https://www.alter.health/cleanse
- Work with us in the Thrive on Plants program: https://www.alter.health/thrive-on-plants
- ATTN Health Practitioners! Learn more and apply to the Plant Based Mind Body Practitioner Program: https://www.alter.health/pbmb-practitioner
Peace and Love.