The podcast took a brief hiatus as we welcomed our Baby Girl into the world! What a wild and wonderful week it's been. We are so in love...
The podcast resumes with some pre-recorded episodes as we finish our "Head to Toe" series.
While the gallbladder helps with digestion and detoxification with its storage and release of bile, we can pause and consider what else besides the fatty foods and accumulated toxins can we allow ourselves to let go of...
Gallstones are one of the most common gallbladder afflictions. Sure, we want to avoid those foods and environmental exposures that can lead to the sluggishness and stone formation... but how about the hard thoughts, bitterness, and judgment that we might also be holding onto?
While the liver is all about the emotion of anger, the gall bladder represents that same anger directed towards oneself. So, to create the healthy energetics for gallbladder function, we can give ourself the mega dose of unconditional self-compassion we deserve!
Some highlights from today's WW episode on emotions and your LIVER...
Links to some more good stuff
- Get weekly Meal Guides: https://www.alter.health/meal-guides
- Stay connected on Telegram: https://t.me/alterhealth
- Cleanse with Us during the next Alter Health Cleanse: https://www.alter.health/cleanse
- Work with us in the Thrive on Plants program: https://www.alter.health/thrive-on-plants
- ATTN Health Practitioners! Learn more and apply to the Plant Based Mind Body Practitioner Program: https://www.alter.health/pbmb-practitioner
Peace and Love.