The lungs represent our ability to take in life, to breathe life force energy, the essential energetic substance required to maintain vitality.
In this human experience of life, we have the opportunity to also take in and feel the full rainbow of emotions. Joy, sorrow, peace, compassion, anger, love, greed, grief, envy, anxiety, and absolutely everything in between...
We are designed to fully feel these emotions - energy in motion through the body and mind.
When faced with difficult feelings, emotional energy can become stuck. Conscious or not, the stagnant energy can cause or exacerbate any number of physiologic conditions.
It just so happens that grief is the emotion most associated with chronic lung conditions. Most adults who suffer with asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or other lung and breathing issues can identify with this grief...
Lung problems involve depression, tiredness, fear of taking in life, or not feeling worthy of living.
Tune in as we explore these deep topics in this week's Wisdom Wednesday.
Join the conversations live on YouTube every Wednesday: https://www.youtube.com/alterhealth
Some highlights from today's WW episode on HEART ENERGY...
Links to some more good stuff
- Get weekly Meal Guides: https://www.alter.health/meal-guides
- Stay connected on Telegram: https://t.me/alterhealth
- Cleanse with Us during the next Alter Health Cleanse: https://www.alter.health/cleanse
- Work with us in the Thrive on Plants program: https://www.alter.health/thrive-on-plants
- ATTN Health Practitioners! Learn more and apply to the Plant Based Mind Body Practitioner Program: https://www.alter.health/pbmb-practitioner
Peace and Love.