The liver does so much more than just clear the body of harmful toxins...
but it's the toxicity from food, air, and water that interferes with normal healthy liver function to create a "sluggish" or fatty liver.
It's important to know that there are other sources of toxins in the environment beyond our food, air, and water...
The toxins we are discussing today are those that are internally generated from our thoughts and feelings. When it comes to liver function it is the rage, frustration, and guilt that can disrupt energetics of a balanced function.
This emotional energy, whether consciously felt or not, can cause or exacerbate stress in the liver which can contribute to any number of systemic symptoms (like those that we discussed in Medicinal Monday episode #343).
We hope you gain deeper attunement and insight through this episode as you give your liver the peace that it deserves!
Join the conversations live on YouTube every Wednesday: https://www.youtube.com/alterhealth
Some highlights from today's WW episode on emotions and your LIVER...
Links to some more good stuff
- Get weekly Meal Guides: https://www.alter.health/meal-guides
- Stay connected on Telegram: https://t.me/alterhealth
- Cleanse with Us during the next Alter Health Cleanse: https://www.alter.health/cleanse
- Work with us in the Thrive on Plants program: https://www.alter.health/thrive-on-plants
- ATTN Health Practitioners! Learn more and apply to the Plant Based Mind Body Practitioner Program: https://www.alter.health/pbmb-practitioner
Peace and Love.